Do you have a passion for great customer service?
We are recruiting!
Five Lamps Trading Limited, through our Conduit Scotland brand are a not-for-profit responsible lender offering fair and affordable personal loans and who present an alternative solution to high cost credit.
Customer Services Officer
Location: Based in our Bathgate shop but attending community venues across West Lothian (You may also be required to work occasionally in Falkirk, Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy)
Hours: Up to 35 hours per week (09:30-17:00 Monday to Friday). Job Share Available. Evenings and weekend working may be required
Salary Scale: SCP 10 – 12 (£15,064 – £16,328) for 35 hours
Contract Period: Permanent
Your typical duties will include:
- To be the first point of contact for customers when they visit or telephone the shop to apply for a personal loan, keeping them informed of their application status
- To complete loan application forms via an online portal and submitting details into our loan management platform system
- To provide a wide range of administration duties
- To provide a signposting service to customers and refer them to appropriate external organisations for additional advice and support
- To contribute to raising awareness of financial inclusion issues by attending pop-up and community events
- To promote Conduit Scotland through a wide range of marketing and promotional activities including on street promotion
We are looking for someone with:
- a passion for great customer service
- an interest in promoting alternatives to doorstep and high interest lending
- a commitment to improving customers lives
- excellent communication, engagement and IT skills
- an ability to work successfully on their own initiative and within a team
How to apply:
- Download the Customer Services Officer Job Description (PDF)
- Download the Customer Services Officer Person Specification (PDF)
- Download the Compliance Statement (Privacy Notice) (PDF)
- Download the Application Form (Word)
Download the attached documents and complete and return the application form to email@example.com
Closing date: 11 June 2019 (5pm)
If you had not had a response by 18 June 2019, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you require any additional information or want to have an informal chat about this post please contact Kate McKeown, Senior Customer Service Officer on 07738272260